Kindergarten After School
ISB seeks an educated pedagogue or assistant pedagogue for a one-year position in our Kindergarten After School Club.
Together with the rest of the After School team, you will be responsible for engaging children in hands-on, play-based activities, whilst caring for their emotional and physical well-being.
Personal and social learning is a principle focus in the ISB Kindergarten. Applicants must demonstrate a warm, caring and supportive nature, be creative, fun-loving, and ready to play! Being able to collaborate with colleagues and engage positively and proactively with parents is also a must.
- Pedagogue, assistant pedagogue or early years education or teaching degree covering 3-6 years age group
- Experience with kindergarten /børnehave or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Team player
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to establish connections with children, parents, and colleagues
- Demonstrated passion for learning through play
- Highly reflective and committed to continuous growth and improvement
- Experience in børnehaveklasse or school
- Familiarity with the IB curriculum (or commitment to and willingness to understand the programme)
The position is 32 hours. Working hours are between 7:00-17:00 Monday to Friday, with occasional evening meetings.
Call +45 26327800 or email [email protected] with any additional questions or to organise an informal tour/meeting.