PRIMARY HOMEROOM TEACHER
ISB seeks an educated teacher for a maternity cover position in one of our two P2 classrooms (students aged 7-8), starting as soon as possible. Together with your co-teacher, you will be responsible for teaching unit of inquiry, English, maths and extra-curricular activities. A willingness to collaborate with colleagues and engage positively and proactively with parents is a must.
- Certification and/or master’s degree in education/ or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Collegial and collaborative team player
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to establish connections with students, parents, and colleagues
- A strong aptitude in differentiated learning styles and a passion for education
- Demonstrated passion for learning through play in an educational setting
- Highly reflective and committed to continuous growth and improvement
- Experience with this age group
- Familiarity with the IB curriculum (or commitment to and willingness to understand the programme)
Salary and terms of employment according to the current union agreement.
How to apply
When applying to ISB please send your CV and letter of motivation in English to [email protected] and include the following:
- A description of your work visa status in Denmark.
- A copy of relevant exams and qualifications.
- If available, documentation from the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science recognizing your qualifications from your homeland.
A clean “børneattest” (criminal record) will be required of all candidates offered a position at ISB.