We are now welcoming applications for the following positions for the 2019/20 school year:
Primary School physical education teacher (girls)
Primary School homeroom teachers with IB experience
Middle School German language teacher
- Certification and/or master’s degree in education or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Collegial and collaborative team player
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to establish connections with students, parents, and colleagues
- A strong aptitude in differentiated learning styles
- Demonstrated passion for learning through play in an educational setting
- Highly reflective and committed to continuous growth and improvement
- Experience teaching the relevant subject/ age group
- Familiarity with the IB framework (or commitment to and willingness to understand the programme)
Salary and terms of employment according to the current union agreement.
To apply, please see instructions below. Deadline is 23 April 2019.
How to apply
When applying to ISB please send your CV and letter of motivation in English to [email protected] and include the following:
- A description of your work visa status in Denmark.
- A copy of relevant exams and qualifications.
- If available, documentation from the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science recognizing your qualifications from your homeland.
A clean “børneattest” (criminal record) will be required of all candidates offered a position at ISB.